So I know every year, almost EVERYONE comes into the New Year with a New Year’s resolution or two. It’s just a thing you do, y’know? New year, New start vibes. There’s so many things I thought about that I want to change, physically, spiritually and mentally about myself and in my life, that I thought “why not share it with my blog?”. For one i’ll always be able to look back on this if I ever forget, for two, it’ll hold me accountable and for three I may be able to give you guys some ideas for your New Years resolutions. When 2021 rolls around I will reflect on if I made any of these 20 resolutions happen!
- Wake up early. And I mean early, Bree…not 10am.
- Make up my bed every morning. #ADULTING
- Join a yoga studio/a go at least 3-4x a week.
- Buy a planner….and actually use it. (Yep, I buy a planner every year and hardly use it)
- Meditate at least 10-15mins a day. 30 on a good day.
- Blog at least once a week, maybe two if I have any time.
- Get straight A’s in my last semester of college.
- Get out of my comfort zone/do things that make me uncomfortable.
- Love myself more. self-care once a week. #Treatyoself
- Spend more time/call my family members more often
- DRINK MORE WATER.
- Actually sleep a full 8 hrs.
- Read more books. (If you have any book recommendations, pls leave below in the comments!)
- Travel more.
- Journal every morning.
- Save $$$.
- Get my dream job.
- Eat healthier….Fast foods I legit rebuke into 2019. #ByeFelicia
- Create different stream of income, not just one.
These are my 20 New Year’s resolutions that I want to accomplish and continue to do even after 2020. It takes 30 days to start a habit. Just take each day as baby steps, because these baby steps will eventually turn into toddler steps, then adult steps 🙂 We all start somewhere and it begins now! HAPPY NEW YEARS CHIC-KY’S! What are your New Year’s resolutions?